8 Reasons Why You Need to Attend PrismHR LIVE 2019
PrismHR LIVE 2019 registration is now officially open!
If you haven’t already heard, this year’s conference is happening at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, MA June 17-20.
Located in the vibrant Seaport District of Boston, full of restaurants, water views and innovation, PrismHR LIVE 2019 is the conference that you don’t want to miss. Here are 8 reasons why you need to attend:
- Choose from over 60 educational sessions covering a wide range of topics including payroll and benefits, onboarding, security, sales and marketing, PEO and ASO industry trends, PrismHR best practices, and more.
- Advance your skills with comprehensive sessions including hands-on learning, demos, and Q&A.
- Meet face-to-face with the PrismHR team to get your questions answered.
- Collaborate with your industry peers and hear their knowledge and insights through client case studies, success stories, panels, and networking.
- Enhance your business and the PrismHR platform through services and offerings from a diverse group of exhibitors, sponsors, and partners.
- Expand your network of HR professionals. From the kickoff of the conference at the Welcome Reception June 17th at 6pm, to a fun night out at Kings Bowling, connect with the PrismHR community.
- Preview upcoming services and offerings demonstrated at Sneak Peeks and join the conversation on PrismHR’s roadmap and future direction.
- Participate in the industry’s premier technology conference among hundreds of your peers. PrismHR LIVE will sell out. With over 600 attendees at last year’s conference in San Antonio, PrismHR LIVE 2019 is expected to be even bigger this year.
Don’t miss out on PrismHR LIVE 2019! Register now to reserve your spot and save with the early bird price of $1495, ending February 28. We can’t wait to see you in Boston!
For questions, please contact us.