ABOUT PRISMHR LIVE 2019
What is PrismHR LIVE?
PrismHR LIVE is the biggest technology conference for PEOs and ASOs. The annual conference brings together PrismHR customers, partners, and employees for 4 days and 3 nights of networking events. Attend breakout sessions and training opportunities that cover how-to, best practices, roadmap, and more. Interface directly with the PrismHR team and partners, and network with 600+ attendees from 125+ PEOs.
When and where does PrismHR LIVE take place?
PrismHR LIVE kicks off with a Welcome Reception Monday, June 17th at 6pm and ends Thursday, June 20th at 3pm. PrismHR LIVE 2019 will be in Boston, MA nearby PrismHR headquarters at the Westin Boston Waterfront. Click here for more information on accommodations.
What will the breakout sessions cover?
The breakout sessions cover payroll, benefits, technology, industry trends, business efficiency, growth, and much more. The content of each session is brand new each year. Click here to see the list of sessions. The session schedule continues to be finalized and is subject to change. Additional sessions will be added soon.
Can I get access to all session materials, even for sessions I cannot attend?
All attendees will have access to the slides, handouts and recordings of all sessions, regardless of session attendance. Available slides and handouts can be accessed through the conference app starting the day of that session.
What else can I do at the conference besides attend breakout sessions?
- Learn more about extending the PrismHR platform by connecting with 35+ PrismHR exhibitors, sponsors, and partners in the Exhibit Hall. Click here to see the list of sponsors.
- Visit the UX Lab, Brainiac Bar, and Demo Zone to see what’s new with PrismHR and get your questions answered one-one-one by product management and support team members. Open hours for specific team members will be available on-site.
- Get to know your PrismHR Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, and leadership team with designated meeting areas.
What are this year’s networking events?
This year, there will be three nights of networking events, Monday through Wednesday.*
- Monday, June 17: The Welcome Reception starts at 6pm in the Exhibit Hall with drinks and appetizers. Your conference badge is required to attend.
- Tuesday, June 18: PrismHR LIVE is taking over Kings Bowling & Entertainment, located a short drive away from the conference hotel. Dinner and drinks will be served. Transportation will be provided. Your conference badge is required to attend.
- Wednesday, June 19: Experience “A Taste of Boston.” Food and drinks with a Boston theme will be served. This event will take place at the meal pavillion. Your conference badge is required to attend.
*Guests can attend for a fee.
REGISTERING FOR PRISMHR LIVE 2019
How do I register?
Can I register more than one person?
You can register your team under one registration. You will need to provide each person’s information at that time.
Can guests attend the networking events?
Yes, as long as they are 21 or over. There is a fee to cover our costs for each event but guests are welcome. You can register your guest while registering as an attendee.
ATTENDING PRISMHR LIVE 2019
What is the dress code?
PrismHR LIVE is business casual. We recommend that you wear slacks or nice jeans (without holes) and collared shirts. All networking events are also casual. As it can get quite warm in Boston during the summer, we suggest that you bring a light sweater for chilly air conditioned areas.
What do I do when I arrive at the conference?
Visit the registration desk after 3pm on Monday, June 17th to get checked in and pick up your conference badge and bag. The registration desk will also be open Tuesday through Thursday starting at 7am. Guests for networking events can be registered during check-in.
Speakers can visit the registration desk starting at 1pm on Monday, June 17th to get checked in and debriefed.
Where do I get the conference schedule? Is there a conference app?
The conference app includes the most up-to-date session information. It will be made available for iOS and Android before the conference. Access the conference app for available session slides and handouts, speaker and sponsor information, conference maps, and announcements. Connect with other attendees on the app through messaging, scheduling meetings, and social posts.
Will there be WiFi during the conference?
Free WiFi will be available to all conference guests throughout the Westin Boston Waterfront. You will be notified of network and password information upon arrival.