ABOUT PRISMHR LIVE 2019
What is PrismHR LIVE?
PrismHR LIVE is the biggest technology conference for PEOs and ASOs. The annual conference brings together PrismHR customers, partners, and employees for 4 days and 3 nights of networking events. Attend breakout sessions and training opportunities that cover how-to, best practices, roadmap, and more. Interface directly with the PrismHR team and partners, and network with 600+ attendees from 125+ PEOs.
When and where does PrismHR LIVE take place?
PrismHR LIVE kicks off with a Welcome Reception Monday, June 17th at 6pm and ends Thursday, June 20th at 1pm. PrismHR LIVE 2019 will be in Boston, MA nearby PrismHR headquarters at the Westin Boston Waterfront. Click here for more information on accommodations.
What will the breakout sessions cover?
The breakout sessions cover payroll, benefits, technology, industry trends, business efficiency, growth, and much more. The content of each session is brand new each year. Click here to see the list of sessions. The session schedule is subject to change.
Can I get access to all session materials, even for sessions I cannot attend?
All attendees will have access to the slides, handouts and recordings of all sessions, regardless of session attendance. Available slides and handouts can be accessed through the conference app starting the day of that session.
What else can I do at the conference besides attend breakout sessions?
- Visit the Exhibit Hall: Connect with 40+ exhibitors, sponsors, and partners who can help you extend the PrismHR platform.
- Visit the Brainiac Bar: Get your questions answered one-one-one by Support team members at the Brainiac Bar across from Registration. Open hours for specific team members are available on-site.
- Visit the UX Lab: Participate in user research and design activities and share your insight with the PrismHR User Experience Team.
- Visit the Demo Zone: See what’s new with PrismHR with the Product Management team. Open hours for specific team members are be available on-site.
What are this year’s networking events?
There are three nights of networking events, Monday through Wednesday.
- Welcome Reception (Monday, June 17 6:00 – 8:00PM): What better way to kick off PrismHR LIVE than to get to know and reunite with your peers? Visit exhibitors and network with attendees and the PrismHR team while enjoying appetizers and cocktails. Your conference badge is required to attend.
- KINGS Bowling, brought to you by HR Work Cycles (Tuesday, June 18 6:30 – 9:30PM): PrismHR LIVE is taking over KINGS Bowling & Entertainment, located a short walk away from the conference hotel. Transportation to KINGS will be provided beginning at 6:15PM from the D Street entrance on the Concourse Level of the Westin. Trolleys will run as a shuttle between KINGS and the Westin until 10:00PM. A casual bar menu and drinks will be served. Your conference badge is required to attend.
- A Taste of Boston, brought to you by the Insurance Alliance (Wednesday, June 19 6:30 – 9:30PM): Enjoy a BBQ style menu, live music from the Boston Naturals, games and more at this Boston-themed event at the Meal Pavilion. Your conference badge is required to attend.
REGISTERING FOR PRISMHR LIVE 2019
How do I register?
Registration for PrismHR LIVE 2019 is now closed.
Can guests attend the networking events?
Guests who are 21+ are welcome to available networking events for a fee. Please note: KINGS Bowling is sold out.
ATTENDING PRISMHR LIVE 2019
What is the dress code?
PrismHR LIVE 2019 and all networking events are business casual. We recommend that you wear slacks or nice jeans (without holes) and collared shirts. As it can get quite warm in Boston during the summer, we suggest that you bring a light sweater for chilly air conditioned areas.
How do I check in to the conference?
Registration hours begin each day at:
- Monday: 3:00PM
- Tuesday – Thursday: 7:30AM
Visit the registration desk to receive your conference badge (required for all sessions and events) and bag.
Where do I get the conference schedule? Is there a conference app?
Browse through the list of sessions by date, speaker, and/or content type.
You can also filter by content type, role, speaker, or day and create your own schedule on the conference app, which includes the most up-to-date session information, conference map, session slides, polls, and much more. Don’t miss the latest announcements and connections with other attendees through messaging, meetings, and social posts.
To download the conference app, search “PrismHR” in your App Store or Google Play to download it now.
Will there be WiFi during the conference?
Free WiFi will be available to all conference attendees throughout the Westin Boston Waterfront. You will be notified of network and password information upon arrival.