PrismHR LIVE: A Look at Our 2019 Host City
If you haven’t already heard, we are bringing PrismHR LIVE, the HR outsourcing industry’s largest technology conference, back to Boston!
The 2019 event will be hosted at the Westin Boston Waterfront, June 17-20 in the vibrant Seaport District of Boston. We love seeing our customers return year after year for best practices, how to’s, and industry insights to help you grow and become more efficient. We’ll have more updates soon on the 2019 agenda, but we wanted to showcase a little bit about why our 2019 host city is worth the trip on its own.
Here’s why we’re excited PrismHR LIVE 2019 is in Boston, and you should be too!
– We love showing off our home town – PrismHR is headquartered just 26 miles outside of Boston
– The Seaport District is quickly becoming one of Boston’s hippest neighborhoods, with delicious restaurants, trendy retail shops, lively bars and beautiful waterfront views
– June is the best time to visit Boston, with blossoming cherry trees and beautiful 70 degree days
– The history: Boston is one of the nation’s most historic cities. Walk the Freedom Trail and see a lot of it in just a few hours!
– The food: Boston has a few signature flavors you must try while you’re here, including lobster, Sam Adams, Boston Cream Pie and Clam Chowder, to name a few
Super Early Bird registration is now open through December 31, 2018 – Register here.
Interested in presenting? We are accepting session topics through October 31, 2018.